Monday, January 28, 2013

My Greatest Accomplishment

Throughout my life, I have made many accomplishments. Although, my greatest accomplishment was winning every single golf trophy when I was in golf camp over the past summer. To me, golf camp was a great experience to meet new people and play rounds on the course with them. The camp also had three trophies to give to three kids every week. These trophies were for skills champion of the week, best attitude, and most improved. Every Friday, at the end of the week, the instructors would pick three campers and give them each a trophy.

My first week there was pretty tough, since I had just started playing golf. Even though I struggled, I still managed to win the most improved trophy, which I was so happy about. The second week was better for me, as I saw some improvement in myself. It got even better when I won the best attitude trophy, for being so supportive with new campers who were having some trouble. The third week I wanted to be special since it was my last week there. I was prepared when skills day came that Friday, where I competed against 7 other campers for the skills champion trophy. And sure enough, I won the trophy, coming in first place out of all the other campers. This was the greatest day ever for me, knowing that I was the first camper to win all three trophies. This goes to show that you can do ANYTHING you set your mind to.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n35r-z2nAnk

No comments:

Post a Comment